Friday, December 02, 2005

I am tagged :)

Just read Yi Cheng's blog after CG today ...wow true to his word he has already blogged down 5 weird things of himself!

I am tagged!!I am tagged!! What shall I do when someone tagged me? Read the rule belows. =)

Rules of the game:

1. Post 5 weird/random stuff abt yourself

2. At the end, list the names of 5 ppl who you want next to this and leave a comment "YOR ARE TAGGED" in their blogs and tell them to read your blog for rules!

wahahh..here are some weird / "random" things about myself hope that you all won't be too shocked...:P
wah have to spend some time to think lei good game Yicheng!!

1) I like to do poses in front of the mirror ie, look at my reflection whenever i pass by something reflective, eg check for hair lah, is my smile good enough? ie Ladies and Gentlemen, this is more "hiao" behaviour..wahahah..:P

2) I like to sleep with 3 pillows on, wahahh felt that one pillow is not high enough to support my head...dun ask me how i do it it works for me for so long le..:P wahahh i like to read before i sleep mah so i will prop up on pillows so before i know it its the morning le!! :P

3) I love to dance to 80's and some rock music also eg artists like Def Leppard, Firehouse, Bryan Adams, all the Hip Hop Music..I like to mimic the drums beat whenever i hear nice music blasting ..sometimes at home i will dance and go simply crazy, hope you all won't catch me in that man...

4) I absolutely love "Longans"!! the longan season is always near my birthday and i would just sit there for quite some time and FINISH the whole bunch!! love to eat it so much i can peel off the skin very fast, pop and out comes the seed!!

5)I think sometimes when i talk i actually "voice" out my random thinking...as in day dreaming stuff lah or weird thoughts, often inducing weird looks from people around me and sometimes people do not understand whatever i am trying to say..:P hang around me and you would know ahahah..:P

OKay lah the people i wanna tag...silly Yi cheng! now i cannot tag so many people le...
the 5 people i have chosen are:
Jeannie, Nancy, Kim, Nizam, Wilson

It's your turn to blog now!! :P Tag you are IT!

No comments: