Flashbacks of things that came and went,
Tears mixed with fears of the things to come,
"Approach the throne with confidence, " the Bible says..
Words of prayers to soothe this aching soul and heart..
Words of comfort from a trusting friend,
Gives a vision of God's love and comforting strength,
"Lord, this year is YOURS", I pray,"May I not cry again that same way.."
"Lord You are good and Your mercies endureth forever, calm my hurts and grant me love ,"
"Heart of forgiveness to set the old things straight, renew my heart, my soul my strength!"
"Lord, I know You would catch me when I fall, Lord Your love is so much better than life!"
Bittersweet, yet wonderful the past year has been..
May the forthcoming be as wonderful... if not more spectacular that You have purposed it to be!
:)
Monday, January 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment