Yeah call me a "ah-duh" to squeeze until the last moment before I finally drag myself down to Science Centre to watch the exhibition.
Really must thank Ling Ling who was so kind to give me one complimentary ticket..tried for weeks to ask ppl acc me go but very hard to get ppl down...hence decided to take the Mert ALL THE WAY to Jurong East...can really sing "Corrine May's It's a Long LONG Journey..all over again" It's really NTU days revisited...:)
Shall share some pics now..:)
I walked through the exhibition alone, snapping up the pictures...
Had great fun at this corner called the "Jedi Gym" where I tried out all the games that the "Jedi" has to undergo training for...the "Force" game where you can kill off opponents by waving your hand around...the reflex and balance game and the real cool one the mind-control game...:P
Love to go exhibitions..love to read up all the things that are on display...Any other Star Wars fans out there? :P
Monday, April 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love too... Used to be 'glued' to Jedi Knight PC games when I was in secondary school. The period for this exhibition was so long that I thought I could take my time to visit. It was only when 1st of April was approaching did I realised I didn't have the time to go... Arggh... wasted... next time perhaps :(
hey wilz,
i rushed down last minute also...there were will crowds of people queueing to go into the exhibition.
yeah lor , me drag and drag in the end so last minute..:P heheh
Post a Comment