Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Without You

I remember i was a huge fan of Mariah Carey back in 1994, my sec school times to around JC days...that was when she was still married to Tommy Mottola the Sony Label boss who had focused her earlier albums more on vocals than her looks...

Those days she was really HUGE and popular, I remember myself as a teenager, recording all the music videos on TV and there was this series of TV specials on stars which i recorded everyweek..think i must have played the tape over and over and over again so many times....found this video "Without You" recorded in the famous Madison Square Garden. I really think she was really pretty last time! :) 8 ocvtave vocal range...she was in the ranks of "diva" together with Whitney Houston, Tina Turner, Janet Jackson...oh yeah those 80s to 90s time...:P

Its one of my personal favourites from the album Music Box...hehe, most of you all could remember hits like Hero, Dreamlover,I'll be There (~"Just call my name and I'll be there...") and of course All I want for Christmas...these days RnB is in the rage...She does not sing like she used to anymore.

Do enjoy the video with me...:)

No comments: