Sunday, November 26, 2006

Pics of my "idols" continued...

 

Hugh Jackman, ah, another fine gentleman, our dear Wolverine! He cuts a very suave and dashing image whenever he's on screen. A real eye candy!

 

Dr. Vivien Balakrishnan! I actually shook hands with him once! I rem it was one of those Generation Acts Club activities when we invited him to Orchard Hotel for a Youth Forum. Those who can rem that event that's in 2003! I admire his charm and cause for youth development.

 

Wang Lee Hom, I listen to a lot of R & B songs and he is in the same ranks as David Tao and of course Jay Chou! I told my sis once, you just have to look at his profile and he's so good looking! A very talented guy, plays at least 5 instruments I heard.

 

Jay Chou! Jay Chou! Am crazy over him. I think I blogged about this before. Yes, he's the typical "beng" but he's cool.:P Quite a character la this guy, been asked this question by Mr D before if put Wang Lee Hom and Jay Chou together which one would I pick? I told him Jay Chou of course! although Lee Hom would probably talk to me more la....

Okay one of those bo liao posting...:P Trying to boost myself a bit la... Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Silent Lucidity... said...

ermm hi, im from hope singapore too, and just wanna say, i love jay too! will not missed his concert if he is coming again. haha. cheers & god bless.

Rachel Tham said...

Hey hey,

May i know your name?
Thanks for dropping by my blog!

See ya around in church!

Do say hi to me okie?

Bless!