Badly wanted to go on a Sabbatical....too many things happened in the past one year plus months and weeks of sleepless, restless nights...enough is enough...I need a break or I will go crazy. Being rather high-strung, I find it hard to let go and relax sometimes...I would try to do something, I would attempt to try to solve things myself...there it was..red warning light from God...I gotta rest and see the world...get my perspectives renewed.
God never let you go.
No matter where you try to hide, He speaks to you, He makes sure you get it. NO matter the language. I was amazed myself at the Hope Taipei service where dear GOd spoke to me to love despite all the hurts and unforgiveness I am facing as a follower of Christ. The praise and worship, sermon, even the Bible was in Traditional Chinese, "fan2 di4" but the LORD spoke....He spoke right into my heart...it was simply beautiful...the next thing I knew I stood up...vision blurred by tears...
God soothed me and made me realise His awesomeness through this trip and I encourage all to really travel to if possible go for missions to experience the different lifestyles and culture of people around the world. Once again I was touched by the things and sights that I saw.
You gotta try travelling. Not too often la...hahah once in while is good...
Poy prayed about us meeting new friends, indeed the trip is blessed with many friends, friends from different nationalities..on the flight to Taiwan, I met a Taiwanese man, named Daniel Kuo, train to Hua Lien, I met Myong Sook, a Korean gal travelling with her parents, on the flight back I met Mr Tan, a filter company co-boss..
It's amazing how God placed people beside me when I was wanting to rest and relax. I din get to sleep much despite my heavy head and droopy eyes! The people just appeared out of nowhere and I chatted with them for hours!!! Gift of missions? Amen?
More testimonies coming up...watch this space
First night at Taiwan! Shilin Night Market...met up with How Joo, CK, Peiks and Emma!
Striking a "model" pose at the Taipei subway...wahahahaha...its cold!
Eating Ma2 La4 Huo3 Guo1 with Hope Taipei bros and sisters, Sister Jessica, Pastor Maria, Bro Caleb and sis Stella!
Lovely view of the night sky after our HotSpring Bath at Yang Ming Shan!

No comments:
Post a Comment