Friday, May 11, 2007

Felt absolutely like a star!! :D

Absolutely felt so pampered and like a star today! Today's the last day of my teaching Practicum at Edgefield Primary School and the last day I would be seeing my darlings from Primary 4 Patience. Look what they gave me! As I went around to check their corrections one last time in class, the kids secretly stuffed letters, chocolates, bookmarks, in the little tray of stationery that I bring about. When I went back to my seat in the class, a very pleasant surprise!

I had to do relief so my time with them was short-lived. Who to guess that a bunch of them waited for me outside the school staff room to pass me a HUGE handmade card from all of them! So very very sweet and touched! I got a few more girls who asked me to sign my signature for them! so farnie right? Bryan pushed me a beautiful handmade butterfly and Wendy and Nadrah passed me some lovely cards, Jing Xuan a photo frame! Wah...must tell them not to give me any gifts during Teachers' Day!

As I read the words on the card....awwwwww...feel like crying! This is certainly where God places me, this is what I want to see and do for God!

:)

No comments: