Think I have blogged about this in 2005 about how God saved me through my troubles once again. Am so relieved...
"Though You have made me see troubles, many and bitter, You will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth yo will again BRING ME UP."
Just thought of how undeserving I am of God's mercy I am again...
I must really blog about this to once again testify how wonderful God's goodness is...what I share is going to be really sensitive and it can really shake my world so beware....
I have done a major mistake on my part. I have miscalculated my pupils' marks after printing and after generating the report slips. Can't really blame the system for generating the wrong class position. I should have waited. Been rather complacent over the results and have left it at that for a good two weeks.
It was until last night did i want to go check my results slip and the marks sheet.
I was struck green in the face by what I saw and I could not really sleep after that...
The class position were all WRONG. Not tallying with the results slip.
There's this huge sinking feeling you know that you have done something major, some grave big mistake.
I have already informed the parents and asked to the kid to go for rehearsals for prize giving..what to do man?
I did what was the only thing I could do, I prayed.Told GOd how sorry I was and how careless and asking Him to bring me out of the situation with His wisdom and strength...I really could not sleep...went first thing in the morning...told no one except the HOD...I am in serious trouble.
God is really with me all the way, He helped me through the HOD, how he sat down and resolved the issue with me, gave me advice on how to speak to the parents etc...how he urged me to trust in the Lord too. I was so encouraged!
I decided there and then, my ecapism cannot work, I must do something about it. ANd the very first thing i can do is not to let my emotions and feelings affect what the children are facing today. I decided to let them have FUN. I forsaken every worry at the point of time and joked and laughed with the kids. By the time I was done for the morning, the two kids whom I have spoken to have agreed amicably on their change in their class position. Everything went well.
With much trembling I asked the Malay Mother Tongue teacher to be with me as I break the horrifying truth: that their son has not got that class position after all. To my surprise and relief, He was so kind and mentioned, "I know something is wrong, My son did not get as good grades as last semester, he could not have got that position. I understand where you were coming from and I accept!" I so so relieved that I hugged the mother tongue teacher!! Thank goodness he managed to agree upon a "peace offering' for my mistake.
So amazing was God's grace, it all boils down to doing the very least at the very lowest level, was to trust in the Lord and to continue bringing joy to those around me...Thank You Lord! Once again YOU RAISE ME UP...:)
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Amen! :)
Post a Comment