You know in times of extreme stress today? I blanked out in front of the white board.
Suddenly everything seemed so surreal: "What am I doing here? Why am I standing in front of the whiteboard and writing to the children?"
Extreme stress has caused me to break out in cold sweat yesterday along the streets after my violin lesson.
Lord, I need to release this all to YOU!
Heard this song at Trinity@Paya Lebar and it got stuck to my head for weeks. Can't get it out...Gonna figure out the chords pronto...it really ministered to me and touched me the first time I heard it and I sensed God really comforting me and my heart just overflowed with a lot of thanksgiving. Hope we can sing this too someday...What He's Done by Martha Munizzi, MP3 anyone?
Been singing this song to myself in the staff room...relieve a bit of all that stress la...:)
Found this on YouTube - a blind girl singing to this song
Martha Munizzi - What He's Done lyrics
Artist: Martha Munizzi
Album: No Limits: Live
Year: 2006
Title: What He's Done
[Verse:]
What He's done for me is so amazing,
the love He has for me I cannot explain.
All I know is I once was lost,
but now I'm found,
I was blind, but now I see;
and I know He will do for you
what He's done for me.[
Chorus:]
Amazing love, amazing love.
Amazing love, amazing love.
All I know is I once was lost,
but now I'm found,
I was blind, but now I see;
and I know He will do for you
what He's done for me.
[What He's Done Lyrics on
http://www.lyricsmania.com/ ]
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment