Saturday, September 27, 2008

Lost my voice!

hey hey yes...I was supposed to blog about my India trip...too tied up with work...fell sick again :( lost my voice totally first time in my teaching career!
Had to rely on a mike to speak and teach on Friday. I had really hard time making myself understood the last few days...can't believe the day has come..showdown.
Collected back the work that I gave out the kids, could you believe it when the kids are nodding furiously over what you have taught them and when you mark them its all rubbish? sigh...

get my voice soon ya...coughed till I can't sleep the past few night..yes it will be over soon...

2 comments:

JesuaFreak said...

hee.. then i must be a good student.. coz i always hand in blank papers to my teachers

Rachel Tham said...

hahah you are the kind which teachers will remember for a long long time...:P