My top 3 resolutions:
1. Live Simply - if you do not need it, don't buy it. Trying hard to save money for years but a lot things seems to go down like water if you know what I mean, birthdays, weddings, funds, fees, yes..my biggest contribution...my loans...sigh when will they ever stop?
2. Be on time - yes I have a serious problem with punctuality. Other than being on time for work...I am late for everything...ppl really do get angry with me and I am deperate already to appease some friendships who cannot stand me being late..
3. Read more on His word - What better way is to upgrade myself with more books instead of just be on the comp all the time? I want to gain more knowledge in the Lord through books, reading, of course fasting and praying and reading His word.
So help me Lord!
Luv,
rac
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment