Sunday, March 29, 2009

Decisions, turning points, fresh new start?

Today heard another sad and shocking news...

This latest has been added to all the "shocking" news I have heard for the month. Indeed I am thinking, Okay I have enough share of all these bad news.

I am praying myself not to be judgemental for there are times when I have contemplated disobeying, leaving everything behind, all that I loved and cared for and just give up. Move on. Why still hang on? Why remain faithful? I was this close to getting what I want.

The many nights of struggle. Yes, this latest news has just confirmed a few things and my fears for the past few months...I am indeed alone. The only one left in the group. 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 ~"My grace is sufficient for you, my power is made perfect in weakness."

1 Corinthians 10:13~"God is faithful, He will not tempt you beyond what you can bear."

These thoughts have seized me and grabbed hold of me so tightly that I am so tempted to take the easy way out. Just go for it...Why wait? Why still believe even?

There is blessing in obedience. How about those who don't? Aren't they in a sense happy too? I am sad and confused...why? Why do it? Why the decision? What went through your minds?

I see friends leaving, appearing in places and doing things that I have never have felt that they would do. This is such a wind of change.

What should I do? Where do I go? Help me Lord!

2 comments:

The Recreation Corner said...

Be led by the Spirit and His word. Do not allow religion confine or restrain you in who you should be in Christ.

It is not easy to differentiate to two at times especially being immerse in the christian culture for so long. But I believe whatever decision you may make from here, you will draw closer to Him and that is the most important :)

Zhang Yuruo June said...

Dear Rachel, 加油,加油.