Oh sorry! :) Stumbled on this blog and you looked like a nice person so I read a bit of it. I'm a student studying English and creative writing in Aberystwyth(wales, UK)
I am a very noisy person, though i would prefer to daydream with a good book or with my violin "Anthony" :) love to be among ppl and certainly love to talk!! heehe
6 comments:
struck la... no "s" no "s"!!! :p wahahahaha
eh...Lightning is singular right?
ENGLISH TEACHER?? "s" or no "s"??
It was scary..the whole house suddenly went "puck" and went into darkness..:P
I love blackouts! :)
hi John,
wanna introduce yourself? This is a surprise..
Oh sorry! :)
Stumbled on this blog and you looked like a nice person so I read a bit of it.
I'm a student studying English and creative writing in Aberystwyth(wales, UK)
Hi John,
I am from Singapore, currently working temp jobs awaiting posting to be a teacher..nice to meet you online!
Post a Comment