Thursday, November 16, 2006

Absolute Zero

This must be one of the low points in my life.

In the past two months since Oct-Nov, I don't know how many times I have shed tears over people, over school, over situation.

Do they care that you shed tears for them? Only God is the Comforter really.

Heartache.

Pain.

Dizziness.

MISUNDERSTOOD!

Mostly heartache - cos the pain is so great that you can't treat it physically - only by prayer. Prayer for God to heal and to soothe...

God help me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi... are you alright? I'll keep you in prayer yah. Perhaps we can meet up for coffee someday after my exam :)

Rachel Tham said...

Am hanging there....

Cos everytime, when I am busy or decided in my heart to want to do more things in God, these things come and challenge me, like some sorta of a spiritual attack.

The devil is evil and scheming and waiting to prowl...i pray for God's strength...