Sunday, November 26, 2006

Pics of my "idols"

Thought this is rather farnie after WAM music practice that night when IZ blurt out to Fenn, "You all are too into idolatry!" Such a strong word! :P We were teasing him about why the WANG LEE HOM CD was so wet after he came out of the washroom...the gals all complained that IZ did not know how to take care of the CD.
OKay....shall post about my past "idols" when I was growing up...some of them still make me goo-goo ga ga over them la...Jesus for example...:D

in the 1980s
 

Who could forget Aaron Kwok? My pri sch and sec school craze... I searched the Net for the old pic of him! haha i think the signature hand gestures "dui ni ai ai ai by waaaaan" still rings among all of us.:P

 

Jin Chen Wu, Takeshi Kaneshiro. Wah this guy still makes me smile la, Can you all believe it? I have caught most of his movies, all the Jap Dramas...be it they are flops or not.His features are so pretty! :P

 

Kimura Takuya, yeah another Jap guy, was a super Jap drama fanatic! Watched a lot of Jap drams and listened to SMAP songs then back in early uni days la...You all know that "SMAP" stands for "Sports and Music Assemble People"?

 

Anthony Hopkins! This guy is a classic. I love the way he speaks, very gentlemanly, very "English" loved thespian actors, they really can put in emotions and expressions into their work. Weird taste I have...

To be continued... Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

saxeu blogcast said...

Haha..

Can see that you are badly desperate in the recent past... all the idol, young and old all pop out in your blog. Hopefully you are not going after them... maybe your mr right will turn out looking like one of them..

Just curious.. have you ever considered Huge Grant, Johnny Depp?? hee

Rachel Tham said...

Ooooh...do not incur the wrath of Miss Tham i tell you desperate???!!...hahah no la...i did not really like Hugh Grant or Johnny Depp...he was weird from as long as I can remember from Edward Scissorhands and Don Juan i think...very old shows le...

:P