Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Bloopers, "Bimbo" Rac

And I thought I had a fair share of my bloopers throughout my life already...until I found this next video of me ...(Warning: The following scenes you are going to watch are going to create nauseatic reactions, Caution to all to prepare paper bags.)

I was reading Ps Jeff's blog entry on his 10th Wedding Anniversary with Claudia. There was a wedding pic of them then...wah... that was just 10 years ago! Dun worry Ps Jeff! You look so much betta now.

This video was created for the NTU Freshmen Orientation of 2002 under the Generation Acts Club Singapore. I was roped in to play the role of Ah Girl in the last minute...gosh, Ps Jeff you thought yours was bad? No worries man, I shrink into horror at my "act cute" moments in the camera. Okay la...definitely much slimmer then...makes you really miss the old school grounds too...
Notable Cameos are AH CHENG!! with some voice overs too, CK (miss ya!) and Daniel with Peiru as the camera woman.

Take cover...you are warned...presenting the first of 3 videos..

2 comments:

Tiger said...

wah, ah girl! haha.. I like the video editing and the music tunes used! hehehe... cute.

Rachel Tham said...

Hehehe...thanks...wait till you see the next two videos....a bit terrible la...malu to the max you know...chinese say "po1 chu1 qu4" means "splash water all out already"...very act cute...oh man...