Sunday, August 12, 2007

Birthday celebrations

8th-9th August 2007

I thank God for You have given me LIFE to the FULL,
When I was born, You ordained it already in my mother's womb,
When You looked down upon me that You have created, You have already had plans...
For me to know YOU, to serve You, to love You.

You are pleased, You cherish me, You watch each of my coming in and going out,
When I was on travelling on the roads You were beside me, You stood behind me in every exam! :D
You watched me sleep, You watch me grow, You watch me cry, You make me laugh!
You made in me, a wonderful vessesl, full of gratitude and thoughts of You...

You grant me sweet people, You grant me difficult people, You grant me friends who are always around me, You grant me people who would put up with my mistakes and quirks. You gave me a loving family with loving parents and sisters.. and my auntie,
You grant me people which I love, for 28 years You never fail to amaze me!
You grant me gifts which I have never known, A church which is a home to me, my caregroups which I was and am still in, family.
If only, I only I have known You earlier, I would not have wandered all those years in the dark.
Your words are sweet as honey to my mouth, Your counsel is gentle.
Your caress is soft and Your voice is encouraging and uplifting.

I thank YOU Lord for the times, You were firm with me, You did not let me get what I always want.
You were that Father that I so eagerly desired, You were that light and love that my heart ever so yearns for.
You know my thoughts before they were formed, You know my heart desires.
I give thanks for You have moulded me in my struggles, You never fail to give Your loving arms in Your loving embrace.
You forgave me each and every time.

Lord, make me more loving, make me more serving and humble, make me less judgemental and make me most importantly, more in love with You! Make me a better shepherd,a better teacher and make me a better wife should that day comes :P Help me! Help me! Help me!
This is my prayer to You ...

Lord, this 28 years is Yours, for many more 28 years to come...It will be spent with You! Amen!

:D

Me at Cafe Cartel Sister's CG - Raffles City

Me with the guys of CC and Poy's CG!

My sisters and my cousins, Zhiyuan, Shiyuan and Cheng Yuan at Village the next day!

Taken with my sheep and shepherds :)

My whole family with my uncle and Mum and Dad :)

No comments: