Wednesday, August 15, 2007

周杰伦 - 不能说的秘密






That's the power of music, went to watch the new Jay Chou movie with the Ballroom dancing gang at Causeway Point two weeks ago. Suffice to say I am deeply moved by the movie...OKay prepare for a session of serious gushing over him again.:P

I simply adore him!! No idolatry here...heheh I can hear Fenn's voice telling me its wrong :P Well, he's not a looker but he's certainly very cool and talented. Love his dance videos, his songs, and he most certainly can write the songs well. Coupled with playing the cello, drums and piano. I am so impressed. There was this "battle scene" where he duelled with the Nanquan Mama guy it was so fantastic. His fingers were so deft and the way he moved them over the keys of the piano, I tell you I am once again mesmerised again. There's this charm with this guy la, in fact I have always loved the weirdest of guys. He has this cute smile that makes me melt.

When he played the rendition of The Swan by Saint-Saens and I heard that Sijia Cello Exam piece is also The Swan i went crazy, grabbing at every chance to play the song with her albeit the very sad melody. I was at a frantic craze to dig out my classical scores also like Fenny and start playing them, not to mention hanging out at Music Essentials trying my best to find the scores.

Not bad for a directorial debut, and I think the plot twist is good. I think I should not spoil it for those who wants to watch it. In some form, I can relate to him a bit, not that I wanna brag, but i think I have great parents, we were not so well off in the past but yet they let me learn violin at the age of 3, something like Jay Chou. I was super hyperactive, I climbed windows and sofas and I made my Mum cry a lot. SO music has its healing power to calm me down. How I wished I could have his fingers to play the piano so well! :D

Well, which guy would play a tune and sing for me? I would be so so touched. Advertisement shout-out here...:P

2 comments:

Ying Fang said...

I am so into Jay Chou too! Though I didn't really like the ending and found some loopholes in the plot. =P

Listen to the movie soundtrack here, track no. 5 is nice...

http://www.haoting.com/play/haotingsonglian.htm?id=171927&id=171928&id=171929&id=171930&id=171931&id=171932&id=171933&id=171934&id=171935&id=171936&id=171937&id=171938&id=171939&id=171940&id=171941&id=171942&id=171943&id=171944&id=171945&id=171946&id=171947&id=171948&id=171949&id=171950&id=171951&B1.x=23&B1.y=14

Rachel Tham said...

Dear Ying Fang,
For all it was worth..I find it not bad for a debut effort on his part. :) Love Jay!!

Thanks for the link! I went to get the soundtrack tho...:P

100 full colour page of the movie! hahah...am crazy i know...