Ah...finally been catching up with Law's , YC's and ppl's blogs...
Most of them blog about the same thing...having time finally to sit down and rest and finally enjoy a quiet afternoon or day off, listening to Praise and worship songs or simply not rush...
A few comments from my loved ones and Dad sparked these thoughts,
Dad ~ "It's been 3-4 years since I last properly talked to you or seen you around at home".
Cousin Zhi Yuan (Whom I am teaching Tuition) - "Wow, Jie3, You seemed to be so busy 24 hours a day!!!"
Truth being, I have not met friends, I have books unread, I have not packed my room, I have not slept, I have not got time to rest for ....yupps they said it years...very disturbing eh?
Don't want my life to be a vicious cycle, as YC as so aptly put in his blog, 7 days a week 2 days for weekends for supposedly "rest" is NOT ENOUGH. More concrete plans would have to be made or they would just slip slip away...
The word through the Holy Spirit which was spoken by brother Terry was so real, last Sunday that it was really sharp. He spoke of patches of darkness and patches of light in my life, caused by fluctuating emotions. Sometimes, I have that mountaintop experience of being excited for God, sometimes, I feel drained, disappointment, loneliness and pain. He urged me to pray and worship the Lord more, that I would receive His love and through it comes the Fruit of the Spirit, Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and Self-Control. Do i want to subject myself to the pain and drawl of emotional swings again? sigh...
Prayer, Worship must be essential for a significant change in my life...What am I waiting for?
Praise to the Lord!
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment