Saturday, December 29, 2007

Conclusion to Lijiang...

Flew back Singapore from beautiful Lijiang on the 3rd Dec. ... and from then on its a mad whirl of activities! Shen Teng and Peiru's wedding, Christmas, Hong Kong and Teck Keong and Siew Yee's Wedding...etc..But I dun wanna end off this year without thanking God once again for the marvellous work done during the missions trip.

I think really God changed me a lot during this dream...

Just as I thought...

Just as I thought of having fun and shop all I can in Singapore...

God helped me to see how the little I had could touch so many hearts in Lijiang, China...

Just as I thought of running my own show and wanting everything to be smooth flowing...

God intervened and created a masterpiece - joy in the children's hearts more than I could ever imagine...

Just as I thought I could avoid of God's most marvellous plans for me,

God came in to show me His well-thought out plans for me, lovingly crafted for me.

Just as I thought I could "escape" from what God has called me to do,

Missions bell came a ringing and stirred up my heart to something more for Jesus...

Just as I thought I could hang on stubbornly to my own ideals and thinking,

God thought me surrender and lovingly asked me to release my hands full of my own treasures so that He could fill me with inmeasureably more than I could ever hope or imagine.

I think I would never be the same again... God You have touched me, made me fall all over, deeper in love with You and Your plans for me...

Thank God for a wonderful year 2007! :)

No comments: