Sorry for the really out of place/time comment on this cuz it's been really long since his concert! I just came across it and I love playing the violin too although probably not as well as you do. You sound like you play really well. I have a name for my violin too...her name's Sophia. =D
I loved the concert as well. He's going to be performing in Rome this year again. That's awesome man!
I am a very noisy person, though i would prefer to daydream with a good book or with my violin "Anthony" :) love to be among ppl and certainly love to talk!! heehe
2 comments:
Sorry for the really out of place/time comment on this cuz it's been really long since his concert! I just came across it and I love playing the violin too although probably not as well as you do. You sound like you play really well. I have a name for my violin too...her name's Sophia. =D
I loved the concert as well. He's going to be performing in Rome this year again. That's awesome man!
Cheers,
Fern
Hey thanks for dropping by my blog Fern!
I don't really play that brilliantly yet...still taking lessons though...do u play in a band or some sort?
Luv,
rac
Post a Comment