
.jpg)
Yes, I am accident prone! All this have to happen on the week when I am supposed to be on duty on stage! :S
Was so angry yesterday. Kids in class were wild and I was scolding and screaming at them. Cannot make it. Had always a standing fan beside me in the classroom to beat the tropical heatwaves, in a fit of anger, I slapped the fan and a sickening grinding sound...
My fourth finger kena. Right hand somemore
Nail broke into the flesh and blood. All the kids were shocked! Good for dramatic classroom management...SILENCE.
All of the kids screamed, "Miss Tham go to the General Office NOW! Put plaster! Go wash your wound!"
Frankly speaking, I was too angry to care, you know what I mean when your emotions are all mixed up. The kids were more concerned over my finger than my Science Lesson. I displayed it over the visualiser and showed them the bleeding finger to add to the drama mama effect...hahahaah I do have my quirky moments. I just wrapped a tissue over my finger and carried on.
Had to do mass marking exercise in the afternoon for the Maths SA1 paper. Haha...well, at least there was some sweetness in the whole thing, there was physical pain but you experience sweetness ya know? Mixed up emotions again...can't stop smiling.
Marked till my finger was blue and swollen.
Got ice pack treatment :) (Rac smiles)
Got people sayang my finger :)
Seen the doc but din take the tetanus jab, despite the fan being very dirty. I know you all gonna say should take hor?
I can't play my violin and guitar!!!! This week how??

2 comments:
Oh my... pls rest your finger ya...
Thanks Andrew! I played on stage today with the fourth finger sticking out...hahah quite vulgar i think...hahaha :P
Post a Comment