Would you believe it? I am sick for over 2 months! The last time I remembered was that I had this recurring cough when I came back from India on the 30th August. I did not recover at all. Lost my voice during Children's Day completely and was husky ever since!
I am so sad now cos I could not reach certain notes that I used to be able to sing. I really suffered during Praise and Worship when I could not reach certain key of the songs sungs....sigh...was on mike for over a month and the cough and flu got me so bad that I am like a tap....gross thought eh?
Asked Michael Santoso to pray for me last Sunday. Its very true, our physical self ties in with our Emotional and Mental health. My body bantered through this year...am very tired and yearning for rest. I want to hang on for one more week yes that's just one more where I can experience a little bit more freedom that I yearned for. Please heal me Lord! Help me to get well soon.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment