Thursday, June 04, 2009

My another year long plus episode...

It started in Dec 2007. It ended just last Saturday 30 May 2009. All I could say that I had missed the chance and I had lost it once again. That very fateful day in fact. My hopes and dreams were crushed. Can say also it could be a fantasy? Did I really hear wrongly God? What do I do now from here? I heard the most terrible news in years and the worst thing is the person whom I cared about has kept in from me for 2 years.

I have been crying for the past 4 days now...unable to sleep. Its too heart-wrenching. I can't even face the person and talk properly. But somehow, God is the strength of my heart He still gave me the grace to work.

Deliver me from this pain Lord and I remember the sermon and even many video clips this week that God says "My grace is sufficient for you, My power is made perfect in your weakness." 2 Corinthians 12:9

This has ended another episode of my life, bittersweet too but many times, hurting. Could God turn things around? I dare not hope...

1 comment:

draco_malfoy!!!! said...

Care to share?