I underestimated the driving force of Love to me when I found myself,
Pushing the limits to run past my own stamina to hit the ends of East Coast Park yesterday to chase after a particular sickly sister, who ran alone, hitting way past 10km and having bad muscle aches now
I underestimated what Love can do to me, when I found myself,
Doing things that I would never imagine myself doing, like running like the wind in my flip flops (Sky Train not working la!:S) from Changi Terminal 2 to Terminal 1 after fetching a bro to send another bro off to his trip, to catch him before he leaves...
I underestimated the magnitude of Love that my parents had for me when
I saw that they always kept food for me even when I reach home late at night, and my dad will ALWAYS wait up for me, it really gives a warm fuzzy feeling all at once...
I underestimate the power of Love that can do to my soul when,
It propels me to pray, to worry, to shed tears, to simply think about the people I care for, to go to that person in need even when I am dead tired...
I underestimate what motivating force that Love has on me, when
I picked up playing the violin again after a span of 12 years at age 24, I made myself learn the guitar at age 23 all in a bid to learn to worship God better, to learn to adore God better,to learn to love God better...
I underestimate the sweetness of God's Love when,
In more ways than one, He has watched over me in my down times, He has blessed me with small rewards to let me know that He is still there, He healed me of my hurts and pain, He healed me of my sickness, He speaks to me and is the one I hold on to!
I underestimated the ultimate source of Love when,
I finally realised how much Christ loves us and died for our sins, the ugliness of my sins, my petty "crimes" that I have committed, the foul words that I have spoken, the evil thoughts that I have kept in my mind..WOW blows my mind everytime...I could only ask for His continuous Grace on me...
What has Love propelled you to do today? :)
Monday, October 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment