Been encountering weird dreams earlier this week, distinctly heard a voice speaking into the picture and have seen clearly the face of a certain leader in the church...
Why this dream God? Has it manifested itself from what I have been constantly pondering in my mind to become in my dreams? Chinese say, "Ye4 chang2 mong4 duo1"
Woke up with a smile actually but at the same time feeling weird all over...
It's a very surreal feeling when sometimes what you dream come to pass and you have that "deja vu" feeling and you pray that its something that God wants to speak to you about. But that series of dreams...too abstract..something I dun quite understand... but I do know that the Lord is in charge of the situation. Somehow deep in my heart I hope and pray for that to happen...:P
The reality is not so easy, hardly so sweet as the dream but we have the LORD! :D
NIE is really tough, I witnessed colleagues breaking down under the stress, going "gila" in lectures, and simply talking gibberish when they try to talk to you. Some are mothers, others are fathers, breadwinners of the family, worrying over their child's PSLE and if someone has fallen sick of the family, anxiety and stress started to plaster all over the person's face. Recent spate of "throwing the letter of resignation" has occurred in the heat of assignments.
I wonder, studying in a high-strung environment, a distinctive college they call it, only to come out into another stress oven in the school environment. I question myself more and more, God to convict me, God to see me through this stress, Lord Jesus to help me bask in His love and glory to see me through. Hard questions everyday, do I really want to go through all these?
Then, I remembered my kids, my dear boys from that white-washed school in Bartley Rd, i remember every single face, every single friend that touched my heart in that school. Every prayer and every situation that I walked with the Lord in that little school. I was encouraged. I want to go back there. I miss them...
Dedicated to my little "dears"...
I'd know I'll Always ... by Rachel Tham
I'd know I'll always walk with a little skip in my gait
When I remember your smile upon me at the gate
I'd know I'll always dream of going back to the same place,
When I seem to retrace every incident back to where it began.
I'd know I'll always melt in my heart,
When I remember your voice, your face, your sweet sweet spirit,
I'd know I'll always ring in my ears,
With the sounds of your singing and jokes,
I'd know I'll always imagine being with you,
When I always look beside me to remember the times you walk with me,
I'd know I'll always pray for you,
Pray that each day with the Lord would be full of joy!
I'd know I'll always miss you, think of you, love you ALL.....
When my lips curl up when I talk about you,
I'd know I'll always cherish and wish you all the best
In all that you are ever going to do...
I'd know I'll always.....like you!
Friday, October 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment