Thursday, January 04, 2007

Thanksgiving to the Lord!



This is my prized certificate...I fought very hard for it...its my Violin Exam Certificate! (Which cert were u thinking of eh?) I passed my Violin Exams in the midst of preparing for Church Anniversary, My crazy workload and preparing for the pieces which drove me crazier some more last year...2006.

Year of many breakthroughs..God brought me through it, time and again He brought me through the stress the uncertainty and once again proven that In all things God works for the good of those who love Him. Unworthy as I am of His love, His hand is there to help me again...

Yupps this is another motivation for me to strive to higher grades, more genres of music, better skills...

THANK YOU LORD!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

JeannieQ said...

Racccccchel!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! FINALLY, worship sounds good! Ha ha...kiddin...jiayou! You can do it one! =)Onz with Grade 7?

saxeu blogcast said...

see.. I told you.. shure can make it one... with God's strength, shure ay sai one, even how hectic and find no time to practice enough... Anyway. congrats.. does that mean you can play more solos and cover me for my absense.. hee.

Rachel Tham said...

Baaaaaabessss!

Hahah...yes its been sounding good for sometime already by God's grace!! :P Thanks so much for the encouragement.. Grade 7 here I come! but first need the dough and the skills and the "APPROVED" stamp from my violin teacher...praying hard now la...

My dear saxaphonist,
When are u coming back eh? Our band is expanding, and you are missed...yes i have been covering more solos for you...stress ya...i would rem sometimes also the solos that you did for certain songs...yeah miss playing with you la...