Friday, April 20, 2007

Love letters from...

Two little children by the names of Gao Ming and Wendy. I felt so sweet, felt like crying. I have taught the class on how to write postcards, teaching them how to write the format and all. I wrote down three names on the board, names of my friends that meant a lot to me in my life. I excited told the class, I would definitely send these cards out, so being very sweet children, they wrote excitedly about Sentosa, encouraging these people whose names i wrote on the board to be sent out to them, to go to visit the island.
I wrote down, MZ's name, KT, ABT, and Miss Shee my CT, I informed the class that they are real people and they are to choose one to write to so that I would definitely sent out to them. A huge majority of the class chose Miss Shee their form teacher.

Little did I know...two out of this 36 children chose to write to me! I am so so so touched! This is what will draw me back again again when I am tired and left without strength....this is it...
Thank GOd for this career! Thank God for His little children!



No comments: