Monday, April 02, 2007

God sends His little angels...

When we say God understands, He really understands what you are going through and what you are facing... I was rather dejected at what I was going through at my current school and I feel like giving up.

I worked my fair bit of hard work, stayed until 7pm that day until the auntie came to lock the staff room!

God sends His little angels when He knows that I am feeling down..although I feel that they can really drive me up the wall at times...haha...

Tomorrow is my lesson observation and I was feeling rather stressed, there's this kiddo I thought she did not really liked me, she went:

Kid YL: Miss Tham, when are you leaving ah?

Rac: Why? When do you want me to leave?

Kid YL: You are staying for one term right? Could you stay for the whole year?

Rac: (heart melt already...awwwwwwwwww)


Jasmine Wenxuan and Sing Yee, Yee Yuan fooling around behind the girls
Orange House:- Jing Xuan, Yi Teng, Jiamin, Cassie, Junxiang
Yellow House :- Kuan Wei, Qin Zhe, Jun Qi, Jun Hiang, Gao Ming, Ying Hao, Mark (Ee Teck hiding)
Red House: - Ryan, Yi Fei, Nadrah

No comments: