Monday, June 09, 2008

Another Healing testimony!

Dear all,

Today's posting is to give praise and honour to the Lord God Almighty.
I went for my routine checkup at Tan Tock Seng Hospital for my thyriod scan analysis.

For those who are not familiar with thyriod condition it is when your thyriod glands expand bigger than usual. You may have growths in that gland and you would experience extreme weight loss or gain depending on your condition whether it is Hypo (slow down of hormones) or Hyperthryriod (increase in hormonal activity).

Today, I am proud to say that and give thanks to the Lord, that I am healed after 4 long years of appointment, scans done, blood tests. The doctor discharged me because even though my thyriod gland is larger than the usual of 3cm, mine measuring 6.1cm, I could be discharged because the doctor did not detect any abnormality in the growth.

I would say that these 4 years is not easy, filled with much tears and prayers, but I am glad that the Lord has seen me through again and I am once again an instrument of healing. May this really bless all your hearts to trust and wait upon the Lord! :)

His Love is amazing! :)

3 comments:

Zhang Yuruo June said...

Rach,talkg abt yrself here right?
wow many things didn't know abt u all surface here..:j

draco_malfoy!!!! said...

Thank Lord Jesus that He has worked on you and rewarded your faith and persistent belief in Him as your Divine Healer!

You should have shared with all of us more about your health conditions and problems, so that we could all pray for you on a regular basis. Then probably it would have taken 2 years to heal your thyroid instwad of 4!! :P

Davina said...

Hi hi, wow.. encouraging to hear!
:)

Catch up with you sometime!!
(Have questions to ask)

C ya.