Ah....bonus is in for us yes...:) Dun envy us, we are covering more than what we are supposed to do. :P Hey I still love my job! It's a calling!
But I wanna thank God for a smooth Lesson observation today. It was supposed to be on Wednesday and I had prepared and went through the lesson with myself so many times that I got very stressed.
Rashes started to break out from my hands. It was postponed to Friday morning due to the Hair for Hope event in school where the principal and 50 other children took part in the event. Normally the Principal and Vice Principal would not make joint "appearance" at my lesson. But suddenly, not 3 but FOUR ppl turned up at my class to see me teach composition.
The two principals, my reporting officer came to observe my lesson and the Special Needs officer to take a look at my autistic child. Yes, you have 4 ppl looking at me teach composition.
Thank you all for all your prayers and your encouragement! The children were participative, they were responsive and they were very willing to take part in the activities and games played. A few glitches I made could be the video on School Bullies which I showed was not too edifying and the kids were actually laughing at it, and my time control...hopefully and prayerfully they would like my lesson. :P
The kids were able to identify with school bullies and some of time could describe in details on what horrible things that had been done to them. To my horror, some of them admitted that they themselves were actually bullies too.
The Holy Spirit was really moving in the kids hearts and in the classroom today. Wow...am amazed at how smooth the delivery of the lesson was. heheh His grace was upon me...din really prepare well enough for the lesson still I feel...
Phew! Can finally sleep well liao...:P
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad You Survived another Observation - Somehow these things never get any easier but by the Grace of God - we do manage to get by - until the next one that is. Keep the Faith! Keep Up the Good Work!
Thanks Mr Lim for dropping by my blog!
It's a huge surprise!
Bless,
rac
Post a Comment