Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Changing Directions, Changing Gear

Think this song just ran through my head ..waahhaha no wonder i am so tired..wooo hoo brain activity yeah? Finally down to some exercise!! Will sing it out to you all when i see you all! :) written in the office again woo hooo...:P

This song aptly describes my emotions and feelings this period of time when I am in the midst of changing jobs and letting go of my past hurts..so decided to pen this down in a song...recorded the excerpt of it in my MP3 player..:P
TIME: 345pm, added a Bridge to my song...)

CHANGING DIRECTIONS

Verse 1

Lord I look upon Your countenance, Your beau-tiful face

And You bring me peace and comfort by the fullness of Your Grace

I was lost and misguided when I look to my own desires

But You came and pull me back from all those lies.

Verse 2

Pretty things and wonderful toys, all the things that hold me down

I find it hard to sur-render to You when all these that keep me bound

Then I heard You calling to me, telling me that You love me more

Free-ing me from these chains Lord You restore!

CHORUS:

Lord I am chang-ing directions, to find the path that You have lead me,

No longer wandering in my wil-ful-ness

Draw from Your Grace I don't deserve


Lord I am chang-ing directions, when I put You fore my life,

And I find the peace that fills me through,

And The Word that brings the light to me,

Lord, when I changed my heart.....

BRIDGE:

All the paths that I trod,

And all the roads that I took,

Could not measure to Your perfect plan for me,

It's Your face, It's Your Grace (x2)

Everyuthing that I need it's in You..

(Back to Chorus)



No comments: