Barely one month after my fateful violin exam....
There i saw the very familiar Singapore Symphony Orchestra envelop..
THIS IS IT....
remembering my trauma all those years ago when i was still a young girl of 13, when i sat for the exact same grade 5 violin exam...i failed that time and it was really a trigger point for me cos then, my mum STOPPED me from learning violin from my teacher then..somewhere in my heart BROKE.
I had just come back from the Missions Training Night and my heart was really prepared to see the envelop...
THIS IS IT...
I fell down on my knees and pray.."Whatever happens Lord, Whatever is behind this envelop, this time round ITS YOURS O Lord, Its YOURS, for YOUR Glory and for YOU, may I be always thankful for what You have given me be it good or bad, pray also for Your mercy to be on me...I just want to PASS! "
Its like its taking forever to open the envelop...i tore open the envelop and CANNOT believe my eyes...I had passed , not just a pass but with DISTINCTION~!!!!
oh my gosh? for a good long moment i was stunned....i took my calculator (engineering blood still in me) counted the marks...re- add them all up..130 upon 150!! WOW God!! THANK YOU! The comments that the examiner had written were really flattering too! Sure or not?
I cannot believe what God has given me! Prayed a prayer of thanksgiving and could not contain myself...jumped up and down....sms-ed all my dear friends immediately after that...my sheep, my shepherd...my violin teacher Lester, my accompanist Salome...
When i showed my mum the next morning she also went..."SURE or not? Liddat also can ah?" hahah JEANNIE, i can totally relate to you about your mum!!!
All this is part of the miracle that God had prepared for me...I was really pressed for time...remembering all the times when I had to carry Anthony to practice in the void deck of Bras Brasah Complex for a number of weeks after work,even arriving early before CG days to book the room and play... practised only 3 times with my accompanist cos i ahave no money to hire her for more....forgot my scales on the actual day..WOW God! YOUR LOVE IS AMAZING!
only You could write such a beautiful story O Lord! i dedicate this exam result and my skills which You have blessed me to You and Your house alone!
Saturday, November 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment