Here I am again, this is another round of the Violin Exam... am taking the Grade Exam again with all the young kiddos in the studio..
God brought me through this period last year, although I had little sleep and practice, His grace was WONDERFUL and SUFFICIENT for me. Need that same grace now...exam pieces are definitely more difficult and my time is getting more and more tight..no time to pracice..so scary....
This would be a time again where my emotions and finances and definitely trust in God will be heavily tested.. stress levels were high yesterday and I had tossed and turned in bed till 4 plus yesterday..will I be able to make it this time?
Just finished practicing on Anthony only the scales and it took me already one plus hour..the pieces all took about one plus hour each to iron out too...waaaah...
Praying hard now...Please be with me Lord!
Sunday, July 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment