Hot hot days in the classroom, losing my voice big time..think i developed larygnitis, my voice really cracked lei...oh gosh, please heal me Lord!!..These days I have been jamming quite a few worship CDs ...just seeking that peace that I so long desired, noises built up all around me, my kids in class, the war that is going on in my head....seeking that peace....
On days like these, I really "soak" myself in worship unto the Lord...its when down times I know i should hold on all the more to Adonai. hahah the other side of my character is seeping out....and according to my shep hahah ..this has affected some people in my group...I look so scary ah? wahahah i chuckle to myself..no la not the evil twin Rac...just slightly more contemplative, not wanting to be a joker all the time, shouldn't I?
Pride? A battle of not wanting to let my defences down? Protection against myself? I am not sure...but one thing I am very certain....I hope I have not hurt anyone, cos I just want some quiet moments...not that I am against anyone wor...
Bear with me guys...
Bought two albums recently, Paul Baloche "A Greater Song" and Philips, Criag and Dean "The Ultimate Collection" ..very good buys....think one of the songs which I learnt last Wed when I attended Paul Baloche's workshop is this "I will Boast" very catchy and nice tune...that stucks in my head...Indeed, I will boast of the Lord my God alone...from Psalms...
Something that Paul shared that touched me was his simple humility towards just wanting to serve God and for His people to come to worship God. I was so touched by that workshop, really lifted my spirits up many many notches...Reading from the book of Psalms, the words of the song just flowed from his mouth as exhibited a lifestyle of worship unto the Lord....okay la..back to my marking...:P
Here are the lyrics:
I Will Boast
Paul Baloche
Key: D
Intro:
D Dsus D Dsus D Dsus D Dsus D A
(Repeat)
Verse 1:
D5
Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom
D5/B A
Or the strong man boast in his strength
D5
Let not the rich man boast in his riches
D5/B A
But let the humble come and give thanks
G Asus
To the One who made us, the One who saved us
Chorus:
D Asus
I will boast in the Lord my God
Bm Asus
I will boast in the One Who's worthy
D Asus
I will boast in the Lord my God
Bm Asus E7 G Dsus D
I will boast in the One Who's worthy, He's worthy
Dsus D Dsus D Dsus D A
Verse 2:
D5
Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom
D5/B A
Or the strong man boast in his strength
D5 D5/C#
Let not the rich man boast in his riches
D5/B A
But let the humble come and give thanks
G Asus
To the One who made us, the One who saved us
Chorus 2:
D Asus
I will boast in the Lord my God
Bm Asus
I will boast in the One Who's worthy
D Asus
I will boast in the Lord my God
(1st ending)
Bm Asus
I will boast in the One Who's worthy
(Repeat Chorus)
(2nd ending)
Bm Asus E7 G
I will boast in the One Who's worthy, He's worthy
Other:
Bm D E7 G Bm D E7 G Bm D E7 G
Bridge:
D5 A Bm G
I will make my boast in Christ alone
D5 A Bm G
I will make my boast in Christ alone
(Repeat twice)
Chorus 3:
D Asus
I will boast in the Lord my God
Bm Asus
I will boast in the One Who's worthy
D Asus
I will boast in the Lord my God
(1st & 2nd ending)
Bm Asus
I will boast in the One Who's worthy
(Repeat Chorus)
(3rd ending)
Bm Asus E7 G E7
I will boast in the One Who's worthy, He's worthy
G Dsus D Dsus D Dsus D Dsus D
He's worthy
©2006 Integrity's Hosanna! Music
All rights reserved. International copyright secured.
CCLI song #4662350
Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment