Friday, July 07, 2006

What we did during Praise and Worship at CG yesterday

Really laughed till my tears came out when I saw this....check out all our fattened bodies!!! Aiyoh I looked so silly ...the other notable stars are Mr D and Shiming..turn up the volume and you can hear Kim bursting out in laughter already...Thanks ah Lee! wahahah...

It's really a good time of praise and worship :)

4 comments:

Tiger said...

wow... your cg is practising sign language to reach out to the audioly handicapped?

Rachel Tham said...

Hi tiger!

wahahah...i pray that the visually and audioly handicapped wun be laughing when they saw what we did man...:P all the actions were rather impromptu...we had to take turns to come out with the action to each verse wor...

^_^ said...

haha.... dennis looks like he's concentrating very hard to the actions... forgot its a praise song liaoz... so serious! :P

Rachel Tham said...

Hahah Swan,

I laughed out loud also on that day and watching that clip..should post our church camp one also lagi farnie...