How to send out a letter like that?:P Highly stressful letter man...
I am going to miss them all my NIE colleagues...despite the crazy mad rush of exams and assignments, high tension and high stress levels...I felt good that we made it...
Here's to all my NIE frens and colleagues! Happy Chinese New Year and a wonderful practicum!
Dragged a very tired body to Touch Community Centre. This week is another week of 4 presentations including my Reader's Theatre performance where I played the role of a witch! Valentine's Day, rehearsals, my tooth filling (*ouch*)...stress, emotions cumulated to a splitting headache and acute cramps. I nearly fainted and wanted to hold on to someone and lean on someone's shoulder for rest...there was no one there physically...
I turned to God, I cried out for help, it was shivering cold on stage and I guess those below could not see how our hands were all cold from the blasts of cold air...I was trembling badly to play properly...God came, God soothes and God overcame it all again...
"He rewards those who earnestly seek Him" ~ Hebrews 11:6
I seek You for comfort, for strengthening, when my physical body and tired mind screams out in protest, I could only fall in Your hands alone.. Lord Jesus, hold me lead me and comfort me. You are there when I need You my all sufficiency and all my anguish is in Your hands. HOLD MY HAND when I could not take it anymore, from stress from tiredness, there is joy in the Lord! I rejoice in my weakness cos I know You would be made strong in me!
Our Reader's Theatre team with our English Tutor Dr. Xiao Lan
Me and my sweet fren Mazlin!
Us in action at LT 8 NIE!
Grabbed CC after she came out of lecture for a shot! :P

No comments:
Post a Comment