It's supposed to be E-Learning week for NIE students BUT...we have so many things to do! Project meetings, rehearsals for Reader's Theatre, I have spent on Thursday, close to EIGHT HOURS drawing and colouring and drawing and colouring my props for my Reader's Theatre Performance on Tuesday at NIE..am so tired..Next week's crazy, 4 presentations, plus rehearsals for Chinese New Year service...
I have questions!
Questions for myself and to ask God...
1) When every guy around you treats you like a buddy, and treats you in a very "chor lor" manner, does that mean that the one that sees all this and treats you with much gentleness and respect is the ONE? hehehe...yes he is very wen1 rou2..How far do I want to compromise? I wait in anticipation...
2) What plans does God has for me in this new school? No longer a boys' school but I am sure missing my little boys now...
3)When God places many new people in my life and they warm up almost immediately to me, does that mean I would be shepherd to many more?
4)Should I go for Grade 7 exams this year? Can I afford the time and the dough? at least a few more $K lei...was looking at my CPF statement the other day and saw the EXORBITANT amount of money that I owe the Singapore government or rather my mum, I wanna cry...when I can finish servicing my debt?
ah...questions questions..
Saturday, February 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment