I have decided to fast and pray...not about losing weight but simply about the people I have always cared for. The first period of 40 day fast was amazing. God moved, God spoke, Holy Spirit led. There was really an increased understanding in so many things. Looking forward to see God move again. When things are looking up, all the more we should fight the spiritual battle. Don't want to be so complacent. Don't want to lose all that I have held on for so long until now..lest give in to all the struggles and spiritual attacks.
Just want to let you all know that I love you...from the bottom of my heart.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It doesn't seem possible, but something as archaic as fasting carries so much power.
Dear Seasnain,
Sometimes, you really gotta believe, a simple faith in God is all you'd ever need. Read my healing testimony below. It's coupled with fasting and crying out to the Lord too.
Take care.
Post a Comment