Sunday, April 06, 2008

Poy and CC's wedding 15th March 2008


Poy and CC in the bridal car

Jie meis and the couple

Me and GL one of the big flower girls and boys marching down the aisle

The whole family of helpers and church friends

This has to be one of the more significant weddings for me. I have known CC for years now since NTU and Poy ever since I came into the Adults' group. I think their love story is really one of the sweetest and really according to God's will. I am so glad that I am able to witness their love story unfold and to see them move together from friends to a couple. CC has been my mentor for about 2 years now and I am really thankful for her life, her sacrificial spirit and her love for me. Many times I may not be able to understand her and her heart, I apologise and I really thank God for placing her in my life!

You know at times when you are asked to attend many wedding and you may not know the wedding couple too much? Well, this wedding is different, being involved as the "Jie Mei" , one of the drivers and really as one of the flower girls hahah...I felt an immense sense of happiness. Thankful to the Lord of what has been done in their lives.

Indeed the weather that day was beautiful, fraught with rain the past few days, the sky was sunny and a nice temperature too. :) Everything seemed more radiant and beautiful because what you are doing is for two persons in your walk with God that you really love and cherish, one your shepherd, the other your CL. Amidst all the fun and laughter, this couple has certainly blessed my life a lot, for their kindness, time, love and advice. (not to mention a FAT ang pow! hhahaha...) I pray constantly that God would bless them with a blissful marriage filled with much joy and peace. :P

Love you both, CC and Poy!
:)

No comments: