Came back from Potluck at Jeannie's place
Jeannie and Sarah's treat at Sun with Moon Jap Restaurant
With CG at Sakae Teppanyaki at Plaza Sing
With Mingzhu
Yes, I have turned a year older....BUT I am still 20-something mind you...heee heee. Chose to keep a relatively low key this year to spend with a few close friends. It's more meaningful this way. Can really share more and talk more. I have been on an EATING SPREE the last weekend!
8th August (Friday)
Lunch went with Cindy, Pat, Shanice and KX to eat at Sakura Buffet Restaurant at Tampines.
Night time was Marsli and ALbert's wedding, good food, great company!
9th August - Saturday
Lunch celebration with family at Poh Kee Seafood Restaurant, this really good restaurant off Tiong Bahru Market.
Night time - Potluck at Jeannie's place, lovely Chocolate "Smores" Ben & Jerry! Thank you!
10th August - Sunday
Lunch at Sun with Moon and Sakae Teppanyaki! I can really eat I tell you
11th August - Monday
Lerk Thai!
phew! 4 continuous day of straight eating and eating! I gained back a few if my lost 10kg I think.
Many thanksgiving points. Shall blog more about them in detail later ...:)

No comments:
Post a Comment