Sunday, August 03, 2008

Sick for the past 2 weeks!

This has to be another stretch of time when I am absolutely sick and not able to function well.

It had started last Friday 25th July with a bad sore throat on tow. By Saturday morning, I had developed myself a nasty cough and fever. Remembering my bad cough stint 5 years ago when it had developed into bronchitis. Very bad situation. Went to see doctor and was even too weak to go church that weekend.

Tried to go to work on Monday and Tuesday but by Tuesday morning 29th July, I lost my voice after the first two periods! It was really terrible. Hoarse voice plus stuck and runny nose. I took half day off to see a doctor and finally got my MC. But stress overwhelmed me and I was afraid to take the take off to rest. Sigh....dragged on for the next few days till today finally made my way to church after two weeks!

I realised that I had not seen my CG members for the past 2 weeks and wow...I was a bit "sair" already to react to the new bits of information and the changes that were going on. Still sniffing and coughing during the shepherd's meeting today. Buay tong ah... Met Jennifer, KX's friend to pass her the notes and books for NIE. Cannot tahan anymore, to meet Jeannie. Went home after that....slumped into my chair...sigh...

My voice is really a few tones down now...hahaha...Husky voice ya...

No comments: