aiyah...silly How Joo!
When he saw my nick on MSN he thought I was getting married! grrrr...
Indeed this is a special day-15th July 2005
How long I have waited for this day! From the time I got the envelop that told me that I would be admitted into NTU Common Engineering till now..its a good 6 years!
Oh God, how You have pulled me thru this long six years...there were so many times i fell...so many times i wanted to give up but You remained faithful...You pulled me up, carried me on Your shoulders spoke to me..As I look back..I used to be a person who really take my blessings for granted until You came into my life. You made me realise how important life is and most important-TIME.
I have wasted many years and Lord, You continue to use me and guide me..Let me not waste all these years again and let me start anew with You!
My years in NTU Civil and Environmental Engineering were really tough...countless of times when we would all laugh and said the word"dabao" loh after each terrifying examination...slowly all my frens around me begin to grad and i stayed behind..every Convocation..the pain is terrible and mounting...it is not my turn yet...not me no not me yet...:(
If not for the extra sem in the school...I would not have realised how great Your power can be, how you really soften the hearts of my parents and gave me such a loving family...wow ..one blog entry can't end it all man...i shall continue another day...*yawn* hahah
luv,
rac

No comments:
Post a Comment