
Hey starting to realise more things about myself also....from these past weeks of things going on...I have been struggling with forgiveness....something happened...two persons whom I had known for some time was struggling away from the church...I was not very happy with them for some time...and all along I could not forgive them for what they were doing,,,how could they hurt people like that?
Although I am not the one that is being hurt...I felt very strong sense of self righteousness whenever I see them. It was then I told God that no matter how hard that it would take...I will pray for them and I will really pray sincerely with all my heart that my thoughts of them...how nasty will be reconciled with God..then Sunday came...it was a big revelation....I struggle with forgiving them..I
When I saw them slowing coming back to the community..my heart really soften for them!!
God put in me this"thick-skiness" suddenly to go up and talk to them and to ask them how they are...immediately all sense of judgemental spirit melted away...its amazing how prayer can work in your heart and to change your heart attitude toward certain people. I decided to forgive them...God made me realise how every single life mattered to Him...how every soul is so precious to Him "more than gold or silver" like the song says...
Immediately, i felt ashamed for thinking of them in that way and decided in my heart to forgive them and to set aside certain time a day to really pray for their hearts to be re-established with God, and for me to really love them. I had the excuse of going up to take pictures with a really cute kid called "Nick Nick" and its amazing...how the laughter of a kid, no holds barred towards a person can really melt my heart then!
A child, as innocent as he is, making no grudges, holding no hurtful impressions of people, just simply reaching out and wanting to hug you and smile at you.,,,Indeed...it is a hard life lesson for me back there at the corner of the very packed room..
God loves us unconditionally like a child reaching out to us without any fear or suspicion..the same love that He wants to experience between brothers and sisters. Makes me wonder at times...do I love with a coloured heart/vision? Do I always love without biasedness?
Its gonna be an amazing week....

No comments:
Post a Comment