Today met my old banquet manager when i was working at Raffles Hotel during lunch time…Wingo..he hasn’t changed much lah though he’s isn’t working in the F & B line anymore..Was rather apprehensive at first cos I highly suspect that he wants me to buy stuff for him…
He told me meet him at Macs at Bugis Junction…so farnie..feel like wanna scoot off immediately! Hahah thank God, he was rather kind..could sense that I was uncomfy told me that he not selling anything… just asking me to try products on my hand.. so he told me to have my lunch first
After my meal, met him at Macs again..very farnie…he tried all kinds of cleanser and cream on my hands, asked me to lather it and wash with water and compare two hands together.. and tick against a box on whether I like the products..
I tried like 5 or 6 products??? Kept putting them on my hand and cleaning it off…he showed me pictures of ppl successfully losing weight after using the products from his company…hahah sounds like a sales talk to me…me being in sales line before immediately put up my sales tactic of “dao-ness”..he’s in MLM you see…quite disappointed at the path he choose when he went into MLM…he was such an impactful banquet manager…
After the whole survey which took about 30 mintues…he asked me if my hand felt smoother or the lines less visible..i was thinking “of course lah…if you keep washing your hands with water and soap sure smooth one mah!” hahaha..told him that my hand did feel smoother..felt rather silly cos the cleaner at Macs kept staring what we were doing,..thank God I was sitting near the toilet…:P hehe
He tried to encourage me to join MLM also…sigh….was so glad that the thing is finally over…exercise is still the best :)
Wednesday, July 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment