Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Strolling on the Broadwalk..:)

Tuesday 26th July 2005

I love the view from my office window! Really wanna thank God for this job! Full length windows all the time! I realize that I have been in a rather complaining spirit. Cos I seem to be able to complete the tasks quite okie and most of the time for those who are well versed in IT all the “cheem cheem” lingo is like a breeze to them…programming is rather boring for me who as I know very little about programming….but miraculously …I seem to hit the right buttons whenever my bosses ask me to write a program string..…Think really God is sooooo SMART! I can’t do this myself…really it must be God putting all this wisdom in me! Sometimes I dun even know how come I can come up with the program string…Praise God for His guiding hand in my work!

Dealing with numbers every day…I have been staring at the comp screen with thousands of fields to check….my lull period now I think…heheh I have not much tasks to do heheh..
From where I am sitting…I have a great view of the sea and the port …and I tell you the seas is lovely….although it is the “Gateway” ie the two “kueh lapis” layered building in blocking in front of me…:P Everytime when the sunlight streaks through the clouds…it really lovely…hope I could take a pic with my camera…will raise too many eyebrows heehhe

Love to stroll to City Hall MRT (even though Bugis MRT is just in front of my office building after work all the time)…firstly, it helps me to keep my day in check…been sitting down too long the whole day…like to take this short 10-15 walk to the City Hall MRT to think over my day…talk to God over what happened…really enjoyed this walk along the pedestrian walkway be it rain or shine…I would pass by many buildings..Bugis Junction of course, the newly opened National Library its beautiful I tell you..My favourite walkthrough is still Raffles Hotel..

Would remember my two year stint as a banquet/bar waitress at Raffles Hotel..could see some familiar faces though of all the captains who took over us last time… Some still recognize me…Love the jazz music they play almost every night at the Raffles Courtyard, which is a very romantic outdoor bar with “Al Fresco” setting.. if its good weather, there would be a mini band playing and there would couples dancing ballroom dancing or simply latin…:P Lifestyle of the rich and famous..:)

These are the sights that I enjoy everyday along Bugis to Raffles City..would you like to take a walk with me sometime? J Bless!

1 comment:

JesuaFreak said...

Warrau eh... u very the eng sia.. walk from bugis mrt to city hall mrt.. hee~.. know who m i or not.. haha.. BTW our office very near.. can lunch together.. my place is in middle road.. dun worry k, i ain't no stalker

i am jx from WAM.. hee~.. link link, link to you liaos..

can view me blog too..