Can't believe it on how fast time flies!
Found an old scrap notebook which I had kept when I was in NTU days, wah, nostalgia!
All the sowing plans, all the study plans that I had found in that book, my notes on how to improve my studies, my shepherding teachings.....plus plus this other song, half finished "The Lord Reigns" inside! I have actually written the "Tau geh" somewhere, must be lost in the sea of paper in my room or crashed with my old comp...:P
I remember those days when I would pull out the guitar and just write and write songs....heee..time to revive that sigh..IF i have the time..
Today this song came to my head and STUCK..
I have recovered Lord! I have recovered! When I was on my way to school today then I realised that my focus was no longer on that pain and that hurt anymore but a renewed sense of joy! This must be what they say when the Lord puts a new song in your heart! My soul is rejoicing at the knowledge that the Lord God loves me and cares for me...not a cliche way of writing but I really feel that freedom.
Today is also the last day (really this time round) at Maris Stella Pri and I am going to miss the boys so so so much!
New steps to take, new beginning, new lessons learnt, another milestone in my life is starting soon...:)
This song stems out from the gratefulness and gladness from the deep recesses of my heart. The release I felt when I laid all my hurts, burdens and struggles at Jesus' feet. Although I know that when I look back at this period of time, this darkness, this valley of doubt , a shadow of it will always linger, but I know, with God's love, things can only get better from now on! :)Thank you guys for bearing with me...sisters, gimme a squeeze on the arm when you see me okay? :) so when the song came, I took out that trusty O scapbook and wrote and wrote...
Here is the song, draft la, recorded it in my mp3 player, will upload it soon...;)
My Lord
Verse:
My Lord Jesus, I found joy when I found You!
My Lord Jesus, standing firm, Your word so true!
My Lord Jesus carried me from depths of shadow
My Lord Jesus, strengthened me from all my sorrow...
Bridge:
My soul is lifted, My eyes are on You
My voice is singing, all praise upon You
My hearts contains the overflowing of Your Love...
Chorus:
I will praise You, My Lord!
Praise You the King of my heart!
I bring glory, I bring praise to You who reigns!
I will praise You, My Lord!
Praise You as I follow Your word
You speak truths, You speak freedom to my life...
(Repeat Verse)
Friday, July 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Can't wait to hear your song to GOD :)
Hi Sandeeeeeee,
I have added the chords already, passed the song to Fenny..she helped me the chords a lot a bit thank YOU to her! very excited now...gotta re work on one more verse and change a bit of the chorus and I am done!
yippeeee1
Post a Comment