
that I am a HUGE JAY CHOU fan....yeah laugh, snigger and tease...I have all his albums, including concert CDs and yuppss..and I LURVE to sing his songs at the KTV!!
Concerts yupps been there too...joined in the screaming teenage gals...:P
Was so mad at one point, I was collecting his pictures and keeping all the old copies of magazines....remembered i went "magazine hunting" last June in Hong Kong, just to sweep up all the Intial D mags i could find!! yeah yeah I am mad... I figured out his guitar rifts in his songs and always played them on the guitar...nevermind the bad press, just really appreciating a talented (okay, at least to me) artiste...:)
What's the most silly thing that I have done? well, spending $8.50 for one of his movies called "Finding Jay" which he appears only for 10 minutes waaaaaay at the end!! yeah I am mad...
There's this rather beautiful track that's not very well known called "Gui ji" or "Hidden Track" from that show lor...
Do pardon the video quality...:P

4 comments:
Gui ji... long time nv sing in ktv.. wahhaha great song
heheh sure thing...:P sure jio you to sing...:P me also wanting to sing....heh
You've got great taste! Next time you go for his concert, please jio me along.
Gui Ji has another MTV, where he played a soldier or something on the battlefield. The last time I sang it in the KTV, that version came up. A bit depressing.
Wow Ying Fang!
This is news to me! do let me know if which KTV you went to wor!
wanna find that MTV also hee
Post a Comment