| View | Add FavoriteFound this really cool site on how to create slide shows from your photo collection from blog surfing. Kudos to Junming! Super amazing! He's got such creative ideas to edit his pictures and made it all so high tech...:P
Well, I absolutely love taking pictures...would always remember my father teaching me how to take pictures, how to choose the correct lenses and lighting and its my dream if I have got the moolah get the conventional cameras with filters la...:)can take beautiful shots wor!My dad is one who inspires me most on phototography..i am still a novice la as compared to many ppl...want to learn how to capture moods, expressions and people, love nature also, especially sunsets...But I would remember the days when I was young when I would sneak into my dad little "dark room" to play with all his developing tools and liquids haha..My dad was a professional photographer who had won international awards waaaaaay back into the 1970s...these days he would only talk fondly of all his achievments la...
He would let me play with his cameras, learning how to set up all the tripods and to stare through the viewer of all his expensive cameras, some Leica ones, the Nikon ones his favourites and of course the Pentax ones....if you all can remember cameras of the past were big black or silver with the "chic-chak" sound when you want to snaps pics....remnants of these gems can be found in Peninsula Plaza i think...of course...i spoilt a lot of his precious...:( those days we were not very well off so those cameras really cost him a fortune. he never once blamed me for those, in fact, he helped me to hold a camera and to learn how to focus, and all the technical terms, "over and underexposed", "filtering" , how to choose lens sizes..what do all the 35-150mm meant....
I am thankful to the Lord for blessing me with such a loving father, who spent hours day on day teaching me and nurturing me the way I am... I would always remember all the childhood days spent out at the beaches, fishing and playing in the sun, stepping into waist-high deep mangrove swarms to catch fish,hahah I got my cheekiness and my stature from his side of the family!! He's a good storyteller you know, and my bedtimes are filled with his wonderful stories of Chinese History and mystical creatures, he got me so in love with reading that it really helped me in my decision also to desire to be a good teacher.
Have learnt in yesterday's class that a young child needs to be read to at least 2-3 times a day in order to be able to master language and be a good reader when he/she goes to primary school.
Lord Jesus, I am so blessed with such loving parents. Help me to show love and grace to them as my family members. Help me to cherish the times that i can spend with them. Help me to make the most out of everytime i have with them. Lord, I love them and I commit their salvation in Your hands!
"Let Love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them in the tablet of your heart." ~Proverbs 3:3

2 comments:
hehe... not high tech leh..
I dun use high-tech/too difficult things on my webby :P
But it does make the post more interesting doesn't it? hehe.. great pics!
Heyhey, thanks to you man! I love these pics that I took....can't get enough of them..It does make the post interesting! heee
GOt any more cool ideas to post on your blog?
Post a Comment