As of two weeks ago our CG birthed into another one I am now under the new group called NG6B3 under Poy...
I am a bit sad that we have to split after only one year by God's grace and missing also the lovable characters when we were under one big group..but I am excited about the opportunities that lay ahead for each and everyone of us.
There are certainly more chances to serve now that our group is so much smaller...left only me and Zhu zhu 2 gals lei...must bring in more gals...so poor thing the both of us faced with 5 very noisy guys!!
Was very encouraged when I heard Zhu zhu mentioned about Joe and Yicheng and Law leading praise and worship together and the joke on the song chosen by Joe "Cheww-yee-Chew-yeee, ooom bah bah!" Okay its "Therefore being Justified by Faith"
You see? smaller group means that each one of us do not depend on the others to work or to serve but it comes outta of our own comfort zone to pick ourselves up, bravely tell your CL..i wanna serve.
I wanna serve.
There are still so many areas that I can contribute to the group. Am excited on how its going to come out...I pray that I would be able to avail myself more to see our group mature and grow in numbers!
Shall start with a guitar lesson to teach my sheep...any more takers?
I propose Wednesdays and Tuesdays... if i dun have music prac hee..:)
Sunday, September 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Err... I think it is the girls that are noisy and not the guys... =p
hahaha, our cg is special, all are noisy. Btw Rachel, not Joe chose the song, is tt i only know how to play tt song, ahahahha!!!
Dear Andrew,
Thanks ah, wahahah when you are surrounded by men engaging in men's talk, there's not much space left for you to fill in...:P
Law,
totally agree!! wahahah....let's look forward to the day where all of us can play the guitar to worship God! :D
Post a Comment